A special birthday

Hello

In horrible days like today (for the weather, nothing else) it’s always good remember nice situations of our lives. Therefore I want to share you one special birthday of mine, my 9th birthday. I don’t consider a birthday like an important celebration but in Latin America is a special celebration: I was born in german city in Belgium, where is not customary a big celebration in birthdays.  


I arrived to Chile when I was seven years old and before that I didn’t celebrate my birthday until the 9th celebration. My uncle lent his house, which was bigger than mine, my aunt gave me a great birthday cake and my parents bought the rest (food, decorations, music). The best part of that is a piñata handmade by my mom: a piñata is a container, which is usually brightly, colored and decorated, made of cardboard or similar material that holds candy, trinkets and toys, and it is generally suspended from a rope and is broken open by blindfolded children wielding batons or sticks during a party. Then, my parents, knowing my friends, invited them but in secret because they wanted to give me a great surprise.

That day, I was at dentist with my mom, and before that she said me that in uncle’s house my family were waiting for me. A family dinner is always a good moment, but when I came in a house and appeared in front of me my friends with gifts, it was so nice and I must admit that it was so exciting and enjoyed my birthday.
That's all for now, see you!

0 comments:

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog