An important test

Today I’m going to talk about an important test to me when I was in high school. I was eighteen years old and I just want to finish school phase and going to the university.

My last test in high school was an important test about chemistry. I really loved that subject, but the last part of the year was boring and I was demotivate with this. I didn’t want to study and, in this moment, I knew I didn’t want to study engineering, so the subject lost its importance to me. Because it was the last test, I didn’t need a great mark (they were good and my NEM didn’t made better), so I went to the school and I tried to think in anything else that wasn’t the test. When I was to the classroom, arrived the teacher and I decided that test didn’t matter, and I was finishing my school phase therefore anything deserve the suffering. I took the test, answered it and suddenly the teacher saw me (I don’t know why, until today don’t know) and asked me if I was fine. I answer something unintelligible and went on in my piece of paper. I finished and went to eat chips with my friends near school. Next week, when teacher gave marks, I had 70.

This test was important because reassert my decision about study sociology and any career related with sciences. And because it was the last test in my school life.

0 comments:

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog