Running like a lifestyle

Hello everyone

Today, I’m going to write about an outdoor activity I like doing.

I am indoor person, enjoy reading books or playing chess, and thing like this, but there is an outdoor activity that I really like, which is running. This is a good form to exercise and it’s cheap, too. You need running shoes, shorts and running vest.  
I like running since my high school years because I loved playing exercise and it’s a good way to kill stress. When I started my undergraduate courses, it was more difficult keep a schedule and put on a bit weight, and after that, I gave up running until one year ago, when I began to have a headache.  So, now I go out and run three times a week, at least twice.

When I started my race is really great feel the fresh air, how my muscles move, circulating blood and my problems go. While there is the potential for injury in running, just as there is in any sport.  Some of these benefits are potential weight loss, improved cardiovascular and respiratory health because reducing the risk of cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, improved cardiovascular fitness, reduced total blood cholesterol, strengthening of bones (and potentially increased bone density, which is useful to me and my back diseases), possible strengthening of the immune system and an improved self-esteem and emotional state.

Running can also have psychological benefits, as many participants in the sport report feeling an elated, euphoric state, therefore I feel my problems go out. Running is frequently recommended as therapy for people with clinical depression and people coping with addiction.

That’s all for now, see you next Friday!

2 comments:

Ignacio said...

Doing some sport activities certainly are addictive, because you get addicted to adrenaline.

Fran Quezada said...

everyone need to take a sport like a lifestyle, for metal health.
I enjoy football and swim

Plantilla original blogspot modificada por plantillas blog